Now more than ever, it is time to act and provide opportunities to aspiring female tech talent. We are granting 10 scholarships for the Fall edition of our Data Science Full Time course, to aspiring female Data Scientists. This course is taught in a remote learning environment.
Our Fall Data Skills Scholarships are open for applications from anyone who identifies as a woman (including transgender, genderqueer or non-binary individuals). Applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of submission.
We’re offering 10 Data Science Full Time scholarships at 50% coverage (3,475 euros) of the total tuition fee of the course!
Winners will have to cover the remaining tuition fee in order to attend the course (in case you are not able to cover the remaining fee, please let us know and we will review on a case by case basis).
This scholarship is intended for women with low income or other financial barriers that have the drive and the vision to develop Data solutions but lack the funds to get started in the field.
We know you are proud of your problem solving skills, but let us try to help you solve this one! Tell us your story about why you’re passionate about technology and learning about Data for a chance to receive one of our scholarships.
The deadline to apply to these scholarships is September 25th. Thanks for your interest.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must submit the standard application form before the 25th of September, then go through a personal interview process and a technical assessment. Winners are selected by our Admissions committee and must be at least 18 years of age when applying.
The following collectives will be considered a priority:
- Women with low income
- Unemployed women
- Women with dependents
- Women representing ethnic minorities
- Women representing gender and sexual minorities
- Women with disabilities
We aim to run a transparent and fair scholarship process, that’s why we present you with the criteria that we will follow in order to select the winners. We hope you find this process fair and we ask you to be honest and read it carefully.
- 1st phase: Your application form (7 points): Your drive and motivation (3 points), your availability (1 point), your previous experience relevant to the course (1 point), your communication skills, including English skills (2 points). A minimum of 5 points are needed here to go into the 2nd phase.
- 2nd phase: A personal interview (5 points): we want to meet you, understand your motivations and expectations for the course.
- 3rd phase: Technical assessment (5 points): a technical background is not required here, but we want to test your capacity to look for answers elsewhere and catalyze your data mindset.
- Other criteria (1 point per eligible criteria): women with low income; unemployed women; women with dependents; women representing ethnic minorities; women representing gender and/or sexual minorities; women with disabilities.
This section is very important, please read carefully and keep the deadlines in mind:
- Check out our Data Science Full Time course and take a deep dive into the syllabus.
- The scholarship is for the edition starting in October 2022. When applying please make sure you can attend 100% of the classes.
- You can apply until the 25th of September – As we receive applications, qualified candidates will be invited to do an interview and assessment round.
- On the 26th of September – Winners will be informed and can enroll!
- From 27th to 30th of September – Final Administration, Enrollment, and Pre-work Period.
From the 30th of September to the starting date of the course: Pre-work Period. Pre-work is mandatory in order to start the course. The pre-work will take you about 20 hours, please keep in mind your availability to complete it before applying for this scholarship and before starting the course. You won’t be able to attend the course if you don’t finish the pre-work before the course starts.
These are the allWomen and our partners’ official Terms and Conditions for our Scholarships.
1. Applicant Acknowledgements
Applicants certify that their answers are true and complete to the best of their knowledge. If this application leads to a scholarship, Applicants understand that false or misleading information in their application may result in the disqualification for the scholarship. By applying for this scholarship, Applicants acknowledge and agree to the following terms: Any space left unanswered will be considered an incomplete application. Incomplete applications will not be considered. All scholarships are subject to the availability of funds and based on the satisfaction of scholarship conditions. Scholarship funds are only applied to allWomen tuition and fees.
2. Application Period
All applications must be received between 08:00 CET on 6th of June and 23:59 CET on 25th of September.
In order to be eligible, applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Applicants must be women or women identifying only.
In order to be eligible to win the scholarship, all candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must complete the Application Form.
- Participants must meet the required skills of the chosen course and be accepted as a student by the allWomen team.
- Applicants must be able to complete the Data Science or Data Analytics course remotely.
- All our classes are in English so a high level of English is required in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Awarded candidates must be able to pay the remaining part of the tuition fee before starting the course.
4. Scholarship Conditions
10 scholarships are available.
The scholarship will be only valid for the upcoming edition starting from October 3rd until December 10th, 2022.
The scholarships are intended for our online Data Science Full Time course.
This scholarship may only be awarded to a candidate one time and may only be used once by that candidate.
The scholarship may not be transferred to another course once the initially chosen course begins.
5. Privacy And Use Of Promotion Information