Design Thinking and Lean UX
- Understand the foundation of UX: human-centered design and design thinking.
- Get an overview of the double-diamond, the most popular design framework.
- See human-centered design in practice: Learn UX and Agile methodology.
- Get ready for a job in a product team, learning about SCRUM and Kanban.
- Practice how to reframe user problems to build successful solutions.
Foundations of UX Research
- Intro to research: what is research, and why is it so important?
- The role of the researcher: collecting data and transform them into insights.
- The phases of research: strategy, execution, validation.
- Type of research methods: attitudinal vs. behavioral.
- Type of research methods: qualitative vs. quantitative.
- Overview of research methods.
- Desk research and competitor analysis.
- How to sell research to a skeptic team.
Planning research initiatives
- Learn how to formulate research questions.
- Find your research target.
- Learn how to recruit participants.
- Draft a research plan.
- Get experience recruiting and scheduling interviews.
Surveys and user interviews
- User interviews.
- Anxiety and imposter syndrome when conducting interviews.
From problems to solutions
- How to write an insight.
- How to make sense of a large amount of qualitative data: the affinity mapping technique.
- Presenting your findings: user personas and archetypes.
- Presenting your findings: empathy maps.
- From problems to solutions: jobs to be done.
- From problems to solutions: user journey mapping.